Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day at Ristorante Da Valentino

For mother's day this year, we went to the new Ristorante Da Valentino, which recently relocated to the Grandstand.


They were kind enough to let us have a table at the private dining area, away from the hustle and bustle of the main dining area.


And here comes the food pictures! I didn't take photos of the pasta dishes which we ordered. A word of caution, the portion of their classic pasta dishes is quite substantial, but the portion of their specials (pasta) is quite small. Big difference. Maybe I went with huge expectations, as I remembered my previous experience 4-5 years back was superb! This time round was a big disappointment. Thought the dishes were just average. I don't think I will be back anytime soon. 






And photos of each pair of guests! Hee!


Add: 200 Turf Club Road, #01-19 The Grandstand, Singapore 287994
Tel: 6462 0555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...