Wednesday, February 11, 2009

tick tock tick tock

I am now deciding between Rolex and Franck Muller.

This is for my upcoming 30th birthday. My dar wanted to buy Rolex for me as my 'push' present (for giving birth to Kae) but I opted for a Loewe bag instead. Hence, he decided to buy me a watch now for my 30th birthday. Heh. Of course we are not buying the super expensive ones. Definitely will not be paying more than a 5 figure tag.

I originally want the later. The Curvex 7502 was my 1st choice. But I think the size is a bit too small. The next size ( which I think is just nice) is only in white gold and not steel (steel is cheaper!) Hence my undecisiveness. Then we went to see FM again last evening. And now I think the Long Island collection is nicer! But alas, this particular collection is steel-less. Sigh.

This is the Curvex model, imagine this in white strap:


This is the Long Island model, imagine this in white strap:


Which brings me back to Rolex maybe. But it will be just another bracelet watch. Even though it's Rolex. I want a leather strap watch, hence FM. Hah.

Help. Well, money will solve the problem. But it will then be too expensive! How about a Chanel bag (it's cheaper!) instead dar? Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...