Thursday, July 16, 2009

a boring day for Kae

Kae and I stayed in the whole day today.

The part time maid was supposed to come in at 12pm. Hence I did not make any plans to go out. (I am at a stage whereby I need to plan 1 day in advance what I will be doing the next day. Yes, becoz of Kae. I need to plan her meals, her naps, her timing, etc.) As by the time she was done, it would be Kae's nap time. But alas, the maid only messaged me to say that she's sick and could not make it today at 1245pm. And by then, I have prepared food for Kae's lunch. So... And daddy was off to his dinner and drink thingy tonight. So, we stayed in for dinner, as I think it is too crowded for me and Kae to go out for dinner and mingle with the dinner crowd.

Kae roams around the house. Sometimes when I do not hear her, I would take a peak at which room she's at and what she's doing. Imagine my surprise when I found her in our room, siting on our bed, and covered (her legs) in a blanket! Erm, surprise coz she hates to be covered in a blanket. She would kick the blanket away every single time we try to cover her with one, even when she's asleep! It's like she knows even when she's sleeping! Hahaha. I think she's trying to copy mummy, as mummy always cover her legs when sitting on the bed.


Oh, and this is Kae being super bored at night. She was just walking around the house and decided to hug this bedside table that we placed in the dining room area. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...