Saturday, July 04, 2009

Recent Meet-ups

I met up with my 2 groups of friends over the past week.

Last saturday I met up with my ex UOB gang for dinner. We actually wanted to have ramen at Santouka at Central. But alas, the queue was too long for the famished souls. So, we walked round Central to find a place where the queue was still manageble. In the end, we ended at Sun with Moon (again!).

I found the cold sake very intriguing. As in the jar, as in how the cold sake was served to us. Heh. I am very tortoise right?


Oh, and Edna, thanks for the treat! Yes, you will see us on 12 Dec 2009!


And I just met up with Clarice and Ginny with Kae at Coffee Club Siglap hours ago. I haven't seen Ginny since I think January this year? Heh. Quite a few things to be updated about her life since. And Kae actually warmed up to the 2 babes. Of course, she was quite quiet and reserved initially. And she actually 'diao' Clarice when we first arrived for like at least 10 miniutes! Hahaha! That was hilarious!


And as usual, Kae lurved the red patent LV wallet, and was playing with a Tiffany bracelet. Hah. Hint hint daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...