Thursday, July 02, 2009

SKool house and SChool house

Yes, the play school hunting is still underway. We went to visit 2 more schools today; Little Skool House and Pat's Schoolhouse.

We went to the Little Skool House at Fidelio Street. The place is damn big. Apparently, they just opened this year in February (same as MindChamps Tampines). The principal attended to us and showed us around and explained what programmes they offer. The whole place feels homely to me. I think the main con for me about this place is the distance. It will take us like 15 minutes by car to get to this place. That is still acceptable. Just that if I were to pick up Kae myself, it's a bit troublesome. As the place is not that accessible by bus or MRT. Sigh.

Pat's Schoolhouse is out for us actually. We went to the one at Meyer Road. We didn't have a chance to look see the place as they were quite insistent that we make an appointment to view the place. More so due to the virus H1N1, they didn't really want to let "outsiders" into the place. Anyhow, this Meyer branch is out for us as we were informed that the 18 months programme is only offered at the Halifax Branch, which is near to KK Hospital! Too far!

Hmm, I guess now we may just be looking at MindChamps Tampines (too ex!) and Little Skool House at Fidelio (too far!). I hate making choices. Why isn't there a clear cut choice for every decision we need to make in life? Hah.

Or maybe I should go take up driving lessons. Then I can just drive and send her to those playschools which offer 2-3 hourly programmes a few times weekly or on a daily basis. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Or join moi? Hehehe.
    If it's really those... I vote driving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is my plan now.. 2 x a week, just drive Xavier to a playgroup. As a SAHM, I cant afford a full time child care for him.. too ex and kind of like defeat my purpose as a SAHM.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...