Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fussy dresser

I am a fussy dresser. I find it hard to buy clothes. I find it hard to find clothes I feel good in. I only buy clothes when I feel that I lurve it 100%. That's me.

And I have been to Orchard, Marina Square, Suntec and I still can't find a dress to wear to a wedding brunch this coming saturday. How. Hiak. Oh this is a picture of me in a FUN dress! I couldn't bring myself to buy this even though I lurve it as I can picture even my youngest cousin wearing this! So young looking, and from Topshop! Haha. I don't want people to think that I am acting cute or trying to look young. Bleah!


I dunno why I am so adament to buy a dress. I guess coz since after Kae was born and the fact that I am not working, I don't dress up much; there is no need to as i am home everyday! So, whenever there is an occasion or excuse for me to dress up, I take it and go out hunting for the perfect dress, for the perfect occasion, for me. I want to look nice for me and not feel like a housewife, a mother.

I am so tired from walking the shops. Perk me up? Yummy dinner at Astons! Ribeye Extra Cut done medium rare with sides of coleslaw and mashed potato.


Can I have a personal fashion designer please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...