Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Rave!

I just bought this today. And I am so lurving it! Benefit's Posie Tint!


This kiss of see-through poppy-pink tint brightens the cheeks and lips. Also, the liqui-gel formula blends to just-picked perfection on all complexions and lasts for hours. It is actually quite expensive. I bought it at $64, and this is selling in the States for USD28!

I am also considering their other product, the dandelion. This classic ballerina pink finishing powder takes the complexion from dull to radiant in an instant, and comes complete with a soft, natural-bristle brush. I've tried it, and it works!


Erm, I really need to move to the States. Or anyone wanna tobang to USD115 to get free international shipping?

2 comments:

  1. love benefit too! the posie tint is great. try the bad gal lash and their eye brow stuff. i've used them for yonks. can't seem to find anything better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh if u wanna order count me in, i wanna try but buy here so ex compared to US!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...