Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy busy weekend

The weekend flew by.

It was a packed weekend for us. We brought Kae down to Raffles Hospital on saturday for her last jab. Yes, finally! As usual, she cried. It is kinda funny how she don't cry when she had her 1st 3 or 4 jabs, and started to wail non-stop thereafter. Maybe she's grown and can understand what pain is.

After RH, we went down to Parkway Parade for Kae's Neuro Tree class. She has been improving week by week! For friends who have seen and met up with Kae, you would know that Kae needs time to warm up to people, even with people she sees on a weekly basis. But now, she's hugging all her teachers, and can sit on her little seat throughout the 1 hour lesson (she used to sit on my lap the whole hour!), and participating in all the play activities. Yay!

The end to our saturday was heightened by the yummy dinner we had at Seafood International at Playground Big Splash. I was too busy eating my food and taking care of Kae that I forgot to take any pictures of the food! I also didn't bring my camera! Hah! But the food is really good! Now Seafood International is my favourite seafood restaurant, and Long Beach is the next choice. Zhengyu and Kae got to mingle a tad bit, and Kae doesn't want anyone to carry her! Auntie Karina didn't manage to get into her good books as you can see, hah!






I brought Kae down to Bishan on sunday; my dar went to Malaysia to play golf. After which I went down to Liang Court for my pedicure touch up; Pink Parlour has this 14 days free touch up policy when you have your manicure and/or pedicure done with them. You can even change your nail colour within the 14 days! After nua-ing at Pink Parlour for slightly over an hour (I was watching 2 episodes of Sex and the City there), I decided to have my 1st meal of the day at Marutama Ramen. I am so having cravings for ramen recently. Hah! As usual, I order the nama karashi ramen, and it was yummy! Though some people would consider the soup salty, I lurve it! But of course not as much as I lurve the ramen from Ichibantei! Heeheehee. Miharu is so out of the running. Sorry Edna! Hah!


I met up with dar after his golf, and we took a walk at ION, as he hasn't been there yet. It was super crowded, so we left in a hurry. We were also rushing to our massage session at Spa Vintage. My last massage session was like 4-5 months ago! I badly needed one. And I feel a tad refreshed after the massage. I hope it's enough for me to start a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...