Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the 1st night

This is the 1st out of 5 nights that Kae and me will be staying over at Bishan, while dar is in Hong Kong for his business trip.


So far, Kae's been really good. So far. She was quite happy at going over to my parents', although she did ask for daddy once in a while. And she was quite thrilled with her bed in my parents' room; yes, I'm trying to get Kae used to sleeping with my parents, so that perhaps she can stay over with them once in a while. Evil grin. And she fell asleep without a hitch.

But I'm still crossing my fingers. As she tends to wake up in the middle of the night, every night without fail to look for daddy and ask to drink milk. I worry she will cry like mad when she wakes later and finds that I'm not in the same room as her.

Let's just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...