Friday, March 19, 2010

Help!

It has been a roller coaster ride the past 2 weeks, and it is seriously never ending. I shall dwell further into this next time when everything is settled. But I doubt that it will be anytime soon. *vomit blood*

Next week will be worse, as dar will be away in Hong Kong for a business trip next tuesday and will be back on next sunday. Nearly 6 full days of Kae without the daddy around. Help! That is why I will be moving back to Bishan to stay with my parents while dar is away. At least my dad can help to send Kae to school in the morning, and I can rest when my mum is back from work at night.

I have no idea how Kae will react to daddy not around for 6 days. Hah. I hope she will not whine and pine for daddy dearest. Sigh. Maybe I have to give her sweets like cakes and stuff daily to keep her happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...