Monday, March 29, 2010

the Long wait is over

After a long 5 and 1/2 days, my dar dar is finally home!


I think it is quite fortunate that Kae hasn't been whining for daddy these 6 days when he's not around. I wouldn't know what I would do if she cries and whines for him non-stop. Hah.

It's kinda a weird feeling for me too when dar is not around with me. I mean, we haven't been apart from each other for such a long period of time. Except when he went to Cebu and Shanghai for his business trip too, but that was like 3 and 5 days. Okay, so this time round is just 1 day more, but it just feels different. Maybe different in the sense that I'm with Kae and that I'm pregnant. I dunno. It's just like a part of me is missing. I do not really know hot to describe this feeling. Just that I missed my dar very much during these 6 days, and no, it's not because he wasn't there to help care for Kae, as my parents did help me out these 6 days.

I think it's good that dar went on this trip. It has made me appreciate him being around more, and made me realise that he's always on my mind. Heehee. I lurve you dar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...