Thursday, April 15, 2010

10 weeks more to the finish line

I've got 10 more weeks to go before baby K arrives. But I seriously doubt I can last till then.

I am feeling the stretch in my belly. It's so taut that I can't eat at times even though I feel hungry. Nowadays I don't feel hungry actually. Maybe it's because there's no more place to store food in my stomach! But I still have to eat.

I've gained 7kg so far. And out of that 7kg, nearly 2kg was gained in the last 2 weeks. Damn. The number is going up exponentially now. I better watch what I eat. But I am so craving for sweet food. Sigh.

I cannot sit on the floor without feeling tight in the belly; I have to sit with my back upright. I can't pull myself up without grabbing onto something.

I feel tired all the time. I can sleep one whole day away. Seriously.

I am walking at a freaking slow pace. I am an old woman.

It really is a drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...