Monday, April 26, 2010

L'Espresso with the gals

I met up with the gals for English high tea today. We finally headed to L'Espresso located at Goodwood Park Hotel. We had wanted to go there on a few occasions, but somehow didn't get down to it.


Okay, I know I am fat. I look damn fat here lor! Back to the food, the food was not too bad I think. The foie gras sandwiches are my fav, plus the scones (plain and blueberry), and their dessert. It costs more than the tea set I had at TWG, so it is definitely worth making reservations for. Yummy yummy. But bear in mind, as this is just a afternoon tea, some might think that the variety is not that fantastic, compared to the afternoon tea spread at say Equinox. But hey, it's good enough for me! I will head back there just for the scones and foie gras sanwiches anytime. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...