Monday, April 19, 2010

Theodore is one month old

We attended Theodore's 1st month bash at Pete's Place located at Hyatt today.


Theodore is the darling of my friend whom I've known since primary school. I am quite bad with babies; I still cannot figure out who he resembles more, the mummy or the daddy. And I just realized that I forgot to take a good shot of the boy of the hour! Argh! Hope he likes the present that we got for him. Kae has the exact toy too. Heehee!

Oh, this is the happy mummy Amy with Theodore! I lurve how this photo seems to centre around the happy mummy and baby.


And of course, I have to take a photo with them!


And also with another friend Peiying with her cutie pie Amber!


And Kae was so happy having her first macaron! Haha!


It seems so long ago when we all knew one another in primary and secondary school. Who would have thought then that one day, we would all become mums, and our kids will all get to know one another?

1 comment:

  1. Lingfeng8:48 AM

    wow, so fast 1 month already?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...