Sunday, April 04, 2010

Kae's 1st official cut

Kae finally let the hairdresser cut her hair today!


The first time we asked Kae to let the hairdresser cut her hair, she wailed like mad. So, Kae's fringe had always been trimmed by my dad, as she only allowed my dad to go near her fringe. On this particular saturday, while dar had his hair cut, I persuaded Kae to have anothere go, as she was actually watching another older girl having her hair cut.

And viola! The main reason for her relenting this time round would definitely have to be the fact that she saw another girl having her hair cut. I was just awaiting with bated breath for the whole process to be over, so much so I didn't manage to get a picture of her having her fringe cut. Damn. Maybe next time.


And oh, Kae's haircut actually costs more than daddy's! Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...