Thursday, April 22, 2010

Confinement food

I am not having a confinement nanny this time round, and one of my main reasons for this decision is that I cannot stand the fact that my whole house will stink of oil and food during the one month when she cooks the confinement food.

So, I need to cater my food for that one month. And I gave Natal Essentials a trial run. I was searching through the websites, and found that this was actually recommended by a lot of mummies.

And the food did not disappoint! The portions were huge; can feed 2 persons easily! I couldn't finish the food obviously. I had the stir fried kidney with lean meat and fungus, broccoli with chinese mushroom, and fish tail cum papaya peanut soup. I especially lurved the first dish. Yums! Come to think of it, I lurve confinement food then. To me, it taste like normal food coupled with yummy sesame oil and ginger (though I don't like it when there's too much ginger). Plus the fact I get to eat kidneys! Heehee.



Oh and they provide the red date tea too, which I don't really fancy since 2 years ago. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...