Thursday, August 02, 2012

Botan Japanese Restaurant & Smoulder Cupcakes

I met up with the 2 Cs for lunch today.

We decided on Botan Japanese Restaurent located at Far East Square because Clarice was craving for Jap food.

The place is very small, so please make reservations or go early if you go in large groups. We had to wait quite a while for a table.

The food is of standard, for the price. Though I wish I had more for my Sashimi set.

Okay, I can just drool whenever I see sashimi. Why was I not born in Japan.

Since we were at Far East Square, I took the chance to buy these mini lava cakes I've been waiting to try. Smoulder Softcore Bakes.


Maybe I didn't eat it immediately after I bought it, but the lava didn't ooze readily when I had it a few hours later. It's nice, but I will glady have instead a cupcake anytime.

Botan Japanese Restaurant
Add: 36 Pekin Street, #01-01 Far East Square, Singapore
Tel: 6536 4404

Add: 51 Telok Ayer Street, #01-04 China Square Food Centre, Singapore 048441
Tel: 6225 6422

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...