Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Habitat Coffee

With nothing planned for the day, I decided to start my August venturing to another cafe, this time to Habitat Coffee located at Upper Thomson Road.

Recently in the last few years, cafes and eateries have been sprouting up at Upper Thomson Road. When we drove around the area on a Friday or Saturday night, it was very difficult to find parking along the road and along the private housing estates. Super packed!

So I took the chance to head there for lunch on a weekday, and it was really not crowded at all. I was the first customer, and one of 3 customers there for lunch.

I ordered my favorite brunch food, eggs benedict and a cafe latte.


Their eggs benny reminds me of Mac's Sausage McMuffin. Erm, in not a good way. They serve ham instead of the usual bacon. Erm , let's just say I won't order this again IF I head there again. Their latte is of the usual average standard, nothing to wow about.

But then again, this is my own humble opinion.

Add: 223 Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574355
Tel: 6456 2567

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...