Friday, August 17, 2012

Tiong Bahru Bakery

Tiong Bahru Bakery is now open at Raffles City shopping centre!

I've been wanting to visit this bakery located at Eng Hoon Street, which is not very convenient for me since I don't drive. So imagine my glee when they announced they were opening one at Raffles City shopping centre! They are located where Aerins used to be.

I had their lemon tart and caffe latte.

Their coffee was average. Well, they are known for their pastries instead of their coffee anyway. I find their lemon tart pale in comparison to the one at Marmalade TOAST. Their lemon was too sour and their crumble was too hard.

Oh well, another pastry the next time I visit!

Add: 252 North Bridge Road, #B1-11/12 Raffles City Shopping Centre, Singapore
Tel: 6333 4160

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...