Friday, August 31, 2012

ET Artisan Sweets

I had been toying with the idea of getting macarons for the teachers this year, as I'm sure they must be really sick of cupcakes right now. And when I googled, ET Artisan Sweets came up.

I've heard of them before, and since they are located near my place, I decided to bring Kae along to try their macarons.




The sweet smell of the bakes fill the shop, and you can immediately sniff it out when you step into the shop.

Look at how happy Kae was with her cupcake.

This is a close up shot of the Rocky Mountain cupcake.

And the 3 macarons I tried, namely the salted caramel (which almost every shop is selling), yuzu, and marsh mellow dark chocolate.

Just FYI, ET Artisan Sweets will be moving to Turf City from October onwards. So do take note if you are heading there then!

Add: The Grandstand, 200 Turf Club Road, Singapore 287994 (wef 1st October)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...