Sunday, February 10, 2013

CNY 2013 Day 1

And it was time to celebrate the year of the Snake! As usual, I had to get up early to prepare for a long day ahead.

And this was the only CNY decor in our house, lovingly made by Kae in her Art enrichment class.


And my usual shot of our footwear!


For the first time in a long while, I wore red for day 1 of CNY! A dress from DKNY, I'm such a fan of their dresses now! All so flattering with a good fit! And the girls were dressed in red too! In their lovely cheongsams from Elly. Love them!


And here's our family shot. Dar was dressed in purple.

And then the girls (including me) got our ang pows from the man of the house. Yay!



Kae was in her modd and didn't want to take any pictures. So these are the few I managed to take with my girls for the day.


After our itinerary of Bishan, Bendemeer, Telok Blangah, Shelford Road, St George's and back to Shelford Road for a nap (for the girls of course), we headed to Canberra for our last stop of the day. Dinner was great! Yes, I love the usual CNY food, heh heh. And the girls were quite well behaved that night. They even sat still and gave their full attention to the piano for a while.


Add: 501 Bukit Timah Road, #02-29 Cluny Court, Singapore 259760
Tel: 6466 8718

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...