Monday, February 18, 2013

My new red hot Love!

It all started when C said she is heading to Paris and asked if I need any help in buying any bags. Yes, the bags from Europe are always cheaper. Even without the claim of the VAT. So, imagine my disappointment and her frustration (as she queued for quite a while to get into the 2nd shop) when she was told by the salesperson that the 1 bag per person per 2 months policy is in force. But I was really relived too that she bought her bag first, if not, I would have felt really bad.

And so, because of that, when Tasche and Beutel announced their concierge service again, I just had to make an order. 

And after weeks of contemplating, I finally had my mind decided on the distressed leather 2.55 reissue in size 226. I was thinking of getting the black with ghw but since I have a black boy, I decided for another color, which blew me away instantly when I saw it online.

Presenting my red lady love, fresh from Paris of the 13P collection!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...