Friday, February 01, 2013

Room on the Broom

And it was time to watch Room on the Broom. After watching the Gruffalo as blogged here, Kae was really excited when it was time to watch Room on the Broom.

I think The Gruffalo is a more popular read with the children. The seats during the Room on the Broom show were not fully taken up. I have not hear of this story actually, I only know of this story when Kidsfest 2013 released tickets and I thought it would make more sense to go for 2 shows since there was a discount given for anyone who buy tickets for 2 shows and more. But of course, I would buy the relevant books for Kae to read before we head to any show so that she knows what she is watching.


I actually enjoyed Room on the Broom more than the Gruffalo. It was more entertaining, and I find myself laughing along with the children.

Kidsfest 2013 runs from 16th January 2013 to 10th February 2013.

Add: 20 Merbau Road, Singapore 239035
Tel: 6733 8166



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...