Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Poulet

With nothing planned, dar arranged for an impromptu lunch date with me, and we decided to head down to Poulet at Bugis+ for lunch.

We cannot eat at Poulet with the girls because they do not serve any staples, e.g. rice, pasta. So with just the 2 of us, I was quite excited to see what the hype was all about. The last time I was at Bugis+ in September 2012 (I think), there was a snaking queue for Poulet just for dinner.

We had their Oxtail de Bourguignon and Poulet Roti to share. Personally, I preferred their oxtail. It was super soft (with loads of fat obviously) and their sauce was hearty but not too rich. Their signature roast chicken I felt was a letdown. My friend G could roast a better chicken! Really! G, if you are reading this, I want a roast chicken for Xmas this year again! Heehee!



I don't think I will return to Poulet for their chicken anytime soon. For their oxtail maybe.


Poulet (at Bugis+)
Add: 201 Victoria Street, #04-12 Bugis +, Singapore 188067
Tel: 6509 9411


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...