Monday, June 29, 2009

Playhouse Disney

Mummy finally brought Kae to the Playhouse Disney workshop on last friday.

As mummy need to spend $30 in single receipt to gain access into the workshop, I ate a total of $34 at Crystal Jade! Can you imagine that! Hah. Me and dar together sometimes spend less than this amount when we BOTH eat there. Yes, the workshop is not free. And I decided that we would go after her neuro tree class on friday mornings as it would be less crowded then; it is the school holidays after all.

My efforts did not really pay off. Kae was in her cranky mood again. Argh. She did not participate in any of the activities except pushing the tricycle and playing with the little balls. Hiak. My girl for you. Well, at least I try to make her toddler life more interesting. In a sense. Hah.




2 comments:

  1. whoa, I didnt know even know there is a Playhouse Disney workshop... is it a workshop to learn something, or have fun? probably both?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, its juz a place for them to learn, do stuff and have fun at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...