Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cookies for Sid

A new cookie store is in town!


I was quite excited to try their cookies as they are helmed by the same people who started Twelve Cupcakes. And since they were having an opening promotion, I bought 3 to try.


The flavors I bought was Mocha Expresso, Oatmeal and Raisin, and Chocolate Chip M&Ms.


My favorite has to be the Mocha Expresso. The taste was distinct, and you cannot find another cookie in Singapore which taste as great as this. Caffeine and Chocolate, yum! The Oatmeal and Raisin was alright I guess, just a tad sweet for me. And of course Kae had the Chocolate Chip M&Ms. I took a bite of that and it was normal to me.

One thing to note is that I actually had the cookies 3 hour I bought them. So they might taste better if I ate them immediately insteda. But for me, I would choose their cupcakes over the cookies anytime. No brainer!


Add: 1 Raffles Link, #B1-10 Citylink Mall, Singapore 039393

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...