Wednesday, November 07, 2012

ROOM coffee bar

I get to have an hour and 45 minutes of free time every Wednesday.

After having spent my free time at Spinelli the past 6-7 Wednesdays, I decided to switch and had my very first cuppa at ROOM coffee bar this time round.


The coffee is definitely better than that served at Spinelli. Having moved to ARC from Carpenter Street where they used to have a following, the shop was considerably empty when I was there. This comparing to Spinelli which seems to be always packed every single time I head there from 430-615pm. Seriously, no one needs to work?

One little hiccup though. I hate it when coffee places serve the coffee too hot, more so when they serve the hot coffee in a glass without any hand holder.

I like their simple decor of the shop. Clean, white, and with an interesting quote for all. My new hangout for the coming weeks while I wait for Kae to finish her Berries class.



Add: 460 Alexandra Road, #01-18 PSA Building (Alexandra Retail Centre), Singapore 119963
Tel: 6438 4230


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...