Tuesday, November 20, 2012

IPL at Musee Platinum

I've been looking at packages for IPL Underarm ever since I started on IPL Lower Leg and Brazilian at Strip. I'm not willing to fork out a huge amount for Underarm as there is not much hair there compared to the other areas. A-hem.

So, I decided to take a chance with Musee Platinum when I saw that they were having a promotion online.

I've googled about this and there had been mixed reviews about their service and the attitude of the staff. But most people who had their treatment done at the Parco Millenia Walk branch were generally happy with their service and attitude, so I decided to head there too.

The staff who served me was Angie, and she was very polite and friendly. Even though I indicated on the questionnaire that I have done IPL treatments before and am quite familiar with the treatment, she still explained patiently to me on what the whole procedure is about.

The whole treatment took like less than 10 minutes. And I made my next appointment on the spot for 2 months later.

Because they are so packed with customers, they actually penalized customers at a $10 charge (for those with an unlimited package like me) if they do not show up by the appointment time. I guess this may seem harsh to some.

Overall, I would recommend any friends to head there for their IPL Underarm treatment. Just be prepared to be unlucky to get a unfriendly staff (if any).

For your information, they are now having another online deal at Groupon which is a better one than mine! Please refer to the link here.


Musee Platinum at Parco Millenia Walk
Add: 9 Raffles Boulevard, $P3-13 Parco at Millenia Walk
Tel: 6337 7273
http://www.musee-pla.asia/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...