Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Eats at ARC

Every Wednesday we will head to Alexandra Retail Centre (ARC) for Kae's Berries lessons. And every week, she wants me to buy her the waffles from Gaufre Menn.


Their waffles are one of the nicest I've had. The waffles are supposed to be of a authentic recipe which hails from Brussels. Yes Belgiam waffles! But bear in mind we always eat the waffle warm right after we buy them. Yes, the staff will heat up the waffles before handing them to the customers. Thumbs up! And they've become Kae's weekly fix now.



Add: 460 Alexandra Road, #01-15 ARC, Singapore 119963
Tel: 9654 8819

~~~~~

And instead of Spineli, this is my 3rd time camping out at Room Coffee Bar. My first taste of their Flat White there today. Nice, strong and fragrant! I like it better than their Latte, which is also very nice by the way.


And I chanced upon their red velvet cake today. I ordered a salad initially, but they ran out, adn so I asked if they still have the red velvet as it was not displayed. Luckily for me, they are available! And I am loving their red velvet! It reminds me of the red velvet at Plain Vanilla which I love so much! A must try for red velvet lovers!

Add: 460 Alexandra Road, #01-18 ARC, Singapore 119963
Tel: 6438 4230


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...