Thursday, November 01, 2012

School Excursion

Kae was all excited today when she woke today. Excursion day!

The school organizes an excursion for them every term. And this term, they are headed for a Duck and Hippo tour of Singapore!



















I didn't tag along with the class; a maximum of 6-8 parents can tag along with a fee. For both Kae and Kerri, I only went for their very 1st excursion at Little Skool House, and I sopped thereafter. Call me lazy, but I thought it would be best for the girls as they can then enjoy themselves with their friends and not cling to me every second.

Duck and Hippo
Add: 91 Bencoolen Street, #05-06 Sunshine Plaza, Singapore 189652
Tel: 6338 6877
http://www.ducktours.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...