Monday, November 12, 2012

my new CC

This is my last big buy of the year. My lovely clutch. I knew I had to get it when Tasche and Beutel announced their Chanel Concierge Service for classic flaps in October. Their fees and charges are transparent and you will know exactly how much you will be paying. Once in Paris, they kept me up to date with their smses, and kept me informed of the different colors available so I can choose wisely even though I gave them only 2 color choices. That is what I call great customer service!

My initial choices of a deep red or black caviar clutch became a dark blue navy (color code 94015) lambskin clutch. The blue is so dark it looks like a black most of the time, unless in sunlight. I'm glad I bought the lambskin rather than the caviar; the leather is so smooth! And like what they advised, lambskin looks more elegant and formal compared to a caviar clutch. Thank you Tasche and Beutel!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...