Saturday, May 17, 2014

Brunch at Prive Cafe

We decided to head to Prive Cafe for brunch, a last minute decision. The plan was to find a place where the girls can have their pancakes.

I haven't been to Prive Cafe for brunch, so this was my first. I was a tad disappointed when the food arrived at our table. I just thought we were paying heavily for the view of the surroundings and not for their food. The mini burgers ($13), the fish and chips ($12), and the milkshake ($7) were ordered from the kids' menu. Seriously? $7 for a small cup of milkshake? Faint.





The portion from the ala carte menu was not impressive either. This was a order of pancakes ($13) from the ala carte menu. I don't think I will be back for their meals.



Prive Cafe
Add: 2 Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore 098382
Tel: 6776 0777
http://www.theprivegroup.com.sg/prive/about-us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...