Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Eats at Jalan Riang

Finally, I brought dar to The Cajun Kings for dinner today. 

I have been raving about their Frog Legs to him ever since I ate there. And of course, about the fresh prawns, the sweet potato fries and the pork belly cracklings. And since the 3 side dishes we ordered (the frog legs, pork belly cracklings and the sweet potato fries) were all fried, we decided to go for just prawns this time round. In 2 separate bags of garlic butter and spicy king's mix flavour. In my humble opinion, I think the spicy flavour was not spicy enough. I will go for the extra spicy the next time!







Add: 15-1 Jalan Riang, Serangoon, Singapore 358987
Tel: 6284 4426

~~~~~

After a satisfying meal, we hopped over right next door to try out luck at getting seats at Wimbly Lu Chocolates. I say that because the last 2 times I went there with my friends after dinner at The Cajun Kings, the place was crowded with a long queue of people waiting for a table. As our dinner was early at 6pm and we finished before 7pm, we were lucky to snag the last table at Wimbly. Woohoo!



We had their waffle with salted caramel ice-cream and maple syrup and their root beer cake with vanilla ice-cream. I love both to death! And yes, their waffle is one of the best you can get in Singapore. No wonder almost every table has a waffle order! I'm gonna bring the girls here on a weekday when dar is on leave!




Wimbly Lu Chocolates
Add: 15-2 Jalan Riang, Serangoon, Singapore 358987
Tel: 6289 1489
http://www.wimblylu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...