Thursday, May 08, 2014

Lunch at Wang Dae Bak Korean BBQ 왕대박

I met up with the ladies for lunch, and upon Cherine's request, we had Korean food today at Wang Dae Bak Korean BBQ 왕대박.

This was my first time having food in a Korean restaurant. Usually my Korean food experiences are at food courts. I was pretty excited and curious about what I will be having. 

We stumbled upon this shop by accident. Manna Korean at Telok Ayer Street was closed for renovations, and  so we walked further down to Amoy Street. And it seemed that Wang Dae Bak Korean BBQ 왕대박 was the crowded one among the few shops, so we popped in.

I super love their 5 side dishes (banchan)! I think I can eat them alone for lunch! And they are refillable!

We ordered their grilled saba (which I didn't take a photo of unfortunately), their luncheon meat spicy vegetable noodle soup and their seafood pancake. 


As this is my first taste of food at a Korean restaurant, I cannot say if they are good or not. But I really enjoyed their banchan, and the seafood pancake. Don't mind heading back with the hubs who is a mountain turtle like me with regards to eating Korean food.



Add: 98 Amoy Street, Singapore 069918
Tel: 6226 0450

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...