Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy mother's day!

We had our Mother's day dinner at Brussels Sprouts tonight.

I was craving for some mussels, and since it was always difficult to get a table at chinese restaurants on Mother's day, I decided on Brussels Sprouts instead.

Kerri was pretty high and she got in the mood of capturing everyone on camera. The series of photos below were all taken by her.






Dinner was good, and I realized that the mussels served at Robertson branch were bigger, juicier and fresher than the ones I had at their Quayside branch. Hmm, coincidence?



Usually my photos are of me and Kerri, since I have to sit next to her during meal times. My little tigress.







Happy Mother's day to all mummies!


Add: 80 Mohammed Sultan Road, #01-12 The Pier @ Robertson, Singapore 239013
Tel: 6887 4344

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...