Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Lucky Tuesday

I met up with dar for a last minute lunch date, and we managed to snag seats at Koh Grill & Sushi Bar. But as always, be prepared to wait for a minimum of 20 minutes for your food. Food is good as always!



Koh Grill & Sushi Bar
Add: 435 Orchard Road, #04-23 Wisma Atria Shopping Centre, Singapore 238877
Tel: 9180 3805

~~~~~

And we were walking to Takashimaya Golf Section when we saw a long long queue outside Ferragamo. Yes, finally their sale is on! But I did not receive their mailer this time round. Hmmm. But as the queue was too long (as expected), I decided to forgo the sale and went on for my eyebrow appointment at Shu Umera. After I was done, I decided to head to Isetan and try my luck. As luck would have it, there was no queue, and even though there were quite a lot of people in the store, it was not as crowded as the stores at Takashimaya and Ion (where I passed by afterwards).

And as luck would have it, I was able to snag my favorite peach colored varina flats which I have been eyeing and waiting the sale for, and a pair of sissi wedges. Woohoo! So lucky that I decided to meet dar for lunch in town today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...