Saturday, May 31, 2014

Ippudo at Westgate

After our trip to the Science Centre as blogged, we drove to Westgate to settle our dinner. Super early dinner at 530pm at Ippudo. And we got the last table at this time.  The queue grew snakily long by the time we were done at 630pm.

Their beer was real nice! Malty and smooth. Oh boy, I need to quench my thirst now!


Gyoza was so so. I wouldn't order this again if I were to head there.


I felt that the standard of the ramen at the Westgate outlet is not as good as the standard of the ramen at the Mandarin Gallery outlet. Maybe it is just me. Dar had the Akamaru Chashu, while I shared 2 bowls of Shiromaru Tamago with the girls.



With a huge selection of ramen shops now in Singapore, I wonder why there is still a long queue for Ippudo. Ippudo's standard is comparable to the other shops yes, but much pricier. Oh well, maybe it's the brand.


Ippudo at Westgate
Add: 3 Gateway Drive, #03-03 Westgate, Singapore 608532
Tel: 6465 9308

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...