Friday, May 02, 2014

Lee's Taiwanese

With nowhere to head to, and bored of the usual places we head for dinner, we decided to drive to The Star Vista to find food. And we stumbled upon Lee's Taiwanese

Of course I had to order their Century Egg Tofu (I'm on a tofu century egg spree ever since I stepped foot into Koh Grill and Sushi Bar). Tofu was silky and cold, and together with the century eggs and some food shavings, the whole dish was my favorite of the night.


My main course was the Pig Intestines and Meat Balls Mee Sua. Though it taste quite authentic, I still prefer the one I had in Taipei.


One must try is their chicken chop. One of the better Taiwanese chicken chop I've tasted, well at least compared to the small Taiwanese eateries found in Singapore. I'll definitely order this again if we do return for food.



Add: 1 Vista Exchange Green, #02-08 Star Vista, Singapore 138617
Tel: 6694 4869

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...