Saturday, June 28, 2014

Blanco Court Kueh Chap at Holland Drive

I had been craving for Kueh Chap and we decided to head to the nearest Kueh Chap we can google at Holland Drive Food Centre.

This Blanco Court Kueh Chap is supposed to be famous, but I was surprised to see that there is no queue when we reached. Rather, there was another shop, a few stalls away on the right selling Kueh Chap as well as braised duck meat, which is more hot as there was a queue.

My thoughts: I didn't really fancy the food. The intestines were not braised long enough, and I didn't like they didn't have the big intestines. Average on the whole I guess, and I cannot see why they are considered popular. Maybe I share the same sentiments with most since there wasn't any queue when we were there.



Think I will try the other stall the next time we head there.



Blanco Court Kueh Chap 
Add: Block 44 Holland Drive, #02-02 Holland Drive Food Centre, Singapore 270044


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...