Friday, June 13, 2014

Dad's birthday dinner at The Dancing Crab

Today is my dad's birthday and I decided we should have dinner at Dancing Crab located within The Grandstand. I am craving for seafood!

Between us 6 adults, we had the Cornbread, Atlantic Cod Fish and Chips, Crab Cakes, 2 Combo bags #01 (1 in their signature mild sauce and 1 in herb butter) and the Flaming Moonshine Tiger Prawns. 






My favorite dish has to be the Cod Fish and Chips. Seriously. The rest of the food are just over hyped. You would think that the above was enough to satisfy our stomachs, but we were all still hungry after the meal. The seafood were not fresh. The prawns and mussels especially had that fishy taste. Maybe I expected too much. But I thought the prawns The Cajun Kings are way better. I don't think I will head back to Dancing Crab for seafood again. The Cajun Kings for me anytime. I think they bring in a crowd because of their more affordable price tag at $80 for the combo bag which includes a sri lankan crab, 300 grams of prawns, 250 grams of mussels, potatoes, corn and sausages. Other than that, please don't expect too much if you are heading there for the 1st time.


Add: 200 Turf Club Road, #01-20/21 The Grandstand, Singapore 287994
Tel: 6466 3303

~~~~~

And after dinner, we had to buy more roast crackling meat from within Pasar Bella to fill our stomachs. We headed home with the meat and had the birthday cake as well. The girls were super excited about the cake. Yes, it just had to be their favorite chocolate cake, regardless of whose birthday it happened to be.

Happy birthday daddy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...