Saturday, June 14, 2014

Early Anniversary Dinner at Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse

We had an early anniversary dinner tonight at Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse. Reservations are highly recommended as the place was full when we left. We had an early dinner at 6pm. Hah!




I was looking forward to dinner as I'm always on the lookout for nice steak. I like the fatty marbling kind, like the wagyu steak I had at CUT, that was truly the best steak I've ever had. Second was Skirt at W Hotel Singapore, but I think I've found the new second place tonight.

Their bread was freshly baked and warm and I love that they provide olive oil and chicken liver pate as the dip.


And I just had to order my favorite burrata as our appetizer. Whole creamy burrata goodness with a small serving of rocket salad at the side. My only grouse is that they should have given us more rocket salad.


As dar don't really fancy sides like mushrooms, or another vegetables, we usually would order asparagus as our side dish. They serve the best charcoal grilled asparagus in Singapore! Seriously!


And on to our main course, the Costata Wagyu F1 bone-in rib eye single cut. Super love! We wanted to try their Fiorentina Wagyu F1 t-bone initially, but after they learnt we love the fatty marbling meat, they recommended the Costata instead.



What's a red meat meal without red wine?


For dessert, we ordered their Valhrona dark chocolate with coffee crumble and passion fruit gelato to share. Too full after all the meat.


We will be back!



Add: 25 Mohamed Sultan Road, Singapore 238969
Tel: 6735 6739


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...