Friday, June 06, 2014

Charlie and Lola

The girls have been really excited about watching the play Charlie and Lola ever since I've told them I'm bringing them. And today finally arrived.




I was quite bored actually. I felt that the volume was too soft for the audience to hear what they were actually saying. 5 minutes into the show, I was wishing for the play to end. Maybe it was also due to the fact that the show wasn't performed live; it was a puppet show with a recorded voice performance. Not my preferred kind of play. But well, the girls enjoyed themselves.


Charlie and Lola's extremely new play runs from 3rd to 15th June 2041 at DBS Arts Centre - Home of SRT
Add: 20 Merbau Road, Singapore 239035
Tel: 6733 8166

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...