Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day brunch at Spruce

We chose to have brunch at Spruce for Father's Day. Big mistake.



Somehow, they have become this super atas place where all the expats come to dine, and the staff all like to act busy. The last time we came, it was not that bad. We had to stand for like 5 minutes at the hostess stand before we can get their attention for them to come to greet us. And then we had to wait a while again to just grab their attention to order. Faint.


And finally the food came. Kerri's fish and chips weren't even cooked. The fish was still raw and cold on the inside. And while they were kind enough to offer a big cookie on the house while they sent the dish back and replaced another, I'm not sure if I'm more bothered about the fact that they didn't even offer the dish FOC on the house, or that they may had just cooked the same fish all over again. Maybe I should have ordered another dish on hindsight after sending the dish back.

Coffee was alright.


I thought that the portion of the Big Brekkie didn't looked as impressive the last time I was there.


Anyway, I doubt I will be back soon. I only chose this place because Riders Cafe was fully booked.


Happy Father's Day to dar and all the fathers out there!





Add: 320 Tanglin Road, Phoenix Park, Singapore 247980
Tel: 6836 5528


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...