Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Brand new year

* This was originally posted on 2 January 2007 at http://annesoh.blogs.friendster.com/blahblahblahsss *


And so, year 2007 has arrived with a bang; I was down with flu on the 1st day of the new year. How lucky am I.

Year 2006 was a blur to me. Why so. Hmm. I worked for a full 5 months before I said bye bye to my job, without a new job. Hah. I think i was very brave. Now, I am still not working. Hmm. Not that i am complaining. And for the last time, I am not a tai tai. I still do housework, and i do not have a maid, not even a part time maid. So there. I am a housewife, for now.

Somehow, it seems that someone up there has it all planned out. Right after I left the working world, my remaining time in 2006 has been plagued with hospital visits, followed by one passing on. I really hope my family members, frenz and relatives will be blessed with good health in the years to come. Sigh.

Hopefully, in this coming year, I will pick myself out from the big fat rut I am in now, and decide finally what I wanna do with my life. I still haven't figure it out.

Have a great year ahead my frenz.


* This was originally posted on 2 January 2007 at http://annesoh.blogs.friendster.com/blahblahblahsss *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...