Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Count down to the trip of my life

* This was originally posted on 15 November 2005 at http://annesoh.blogs.friendster.com/blahblahblahsss *


I cannot wait!!! okie.. 7 more days to my long awaited trip to Europe... a breather from the hectic working days, no more sleeping late, waking early, sitting all day in the office... well.. at least for abt 3 weeks :) But in the meawhile.. gotta get through this week.. tough tough tough week... *sigh*

It's quite ex actually.. the trip is 12 days and it costs us ard $7k plus.. we are extending our stay by 7 days.. and it comes up to $10k plus including the accomodation for the extra stay... and i havent even began with the daily expenses there, shopping expenses, eating expenses, buying of presents, admission expenses, etc etc... argh. I am officially living on nothing when I come back..
Can't wait to see snow! It'll be my first snow experience. heehee. and will also be gng to my first soccer match. yay. think will be watching one of the chelsea home matches. With wiggen? (did i spell correctly, hahaha) keep a lookout for me! apparantly, I'll be sitting behind the goal post. Yes. where pple wave like mad when the player is doing a penalty kick.

But what really excites me is gng to Paris!!! i wanna shop in paris! (think I've been watching too much sex n the city).. however, the recent chaos in paris now worry me. hopefully, they will quieten down by the time i get there. if not, will be so sad. gng to paris is the highlight of my honeymoon for me... *cross fingers*

Let's all pray for peace. Scary to even imagine what the world will be like in ten years.


* This was originally posted on 15 November 2005 at http://annesoh.blogs.friendster.com/blahblahblahsss *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...