Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Uglieeeeeeee

* This was originally posted on 30 August 2006 at http://annesoh.blogs.friendster.com/blahblahblahsss *


i was alighting a bus yesterday evening. It was raining very heavily yesterday remember. Anyway, I FELL! Think the floor was slippery. My left foot was on the ground, and when I attempt to pull my right leg off the bus to the ground, I fell! & guess what, nobody bothered to pull me up! Just watched happily and walk away all the F****Rs. It is not as if I was walking along a road and fell, and there was no1 nearby to offer their assistance. I was practically in people's way in front of the area where they alight the bus. And they all just walk around me and continue with their pathetic lives. How ugly can people get.

I should have just put out my foot and trip all of them.


* This was originally posted on 30 August 2006 at http://annesoh.blogs.friendster.com/blahblahblahsss *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...