Wednesday, June 04, 2008

How Time flies

* This was originally posted on 19 June 2006 at http://annesoh.blogs.friendster.com/blahblahblahsss *


How time flies. I am 27 this year. Damn it. Old. And I just celebrated my 1st year ROM anniversary over the weekend. I ROMed on 18 June 05 at the Fullerton Waterboat House.

Here's a thought. I wonder how many anniversaries other people celebrate a year. For eg, I ROMed on 18 June 05, had my traditional wedding on 3 Oct 05. So do we celebrate every 18 June or 3 Oct? Heehee. Both days yah. Just an excuse to get more prezzies from my poor hubby.
For me and my poor dar dar, the most terok period for us is Dec 25 to March 10. Becoz: Dec 25 is for Xmas, Feb 10 is when we started to date officially, Feb 14 is Vday, Feb 16 is his birthday, and Mar 10 is my birthday. I get 4 prezzies & 4 nice nice dinners in 3 & 1/2 months?! Muahaha. How broke can 1 person get? Then Jun 18 is our ROM anniversary, and Oct 3 is our wedding anniversary. On top of these dates, we usually would make a point to eat nice nice meals on every 10th of EACH month. A bit too much on the wallet right?

Also, it does becomes a headache when coming to prezzie time. What can I get? I've bought practically everything you can get for your bf/hubby, i.e. watch, belt, wallet, shirt, cuff links, etc. Argh. Out of ideas. Ladies, I am sure you know what I am talking about. But funny leh, my hubby always manage to buy me new stuff. Wahaha. Think I got to be more creative.

But the thing is, I am not good at knitting, sewing, cooking, making things in general.... sigh... tough tough....


* This was originally posted on 19 June 2006 at http://annesoh.blogs.friendster.com/blahblahblahsss *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...