Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Donuts

* This was originally posted on 30 March 2007 at http://annesoh.blogs.friendster.com/blahblahblahsss *

23 March 2007:

Okie, my craving for donuts was killing me. And since I have nothing to do in the day time, I might as well succumb to my taste bud and join in the donut craze.

As I read in other peoples' blogs, I went down to Raffles City , The Donut Factory, ready to queue for 3 hours max. I joined the queue just in front of the Nike shop at around 410pm. In my first 20 mins there, 2 people in front of me gave up, which is good news for me. Hah. But other than that, the queue didn't move much during the 1st hour. Lucky for me, I had my Ipod with me. And I was happily watching Sex & the City while waiting for my donuts.

2 hours and 30 mins later, it was finally my turn!!!!!! I bought the maximum of 2 dozens, 1 dozen glazed and 1 dozen assorted. It was 2 hours and 40 mins later when I left with my donuts at 650pm. So if you ever go to queue, use the Nike shop as a guide to how long you have to wait.

My verdict? Well, the donuts are not as sweet as Kripsy Kreme, and are very soft. But you really should reheat the donuts for maximum enjoyment.

* This was originally posted on 30 March 2007 at http://annesoh.blogs.friendster.com/blahblahblahsss *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...