Friday, February 06, 2009

25 Irrelevant Facts About Me

Was supposed to do this on Facebook. But what the heck.

25 Irrelevant Facts About Me

1. I love to run long distances. I used to run at least 10km 3 times a week pre-Kaelyn.

2. Now my only form of exercise is rocking Kae to sleep. Yes, I have biceps now.

3. For those who are still in the dark, Kae is my daughter, born on 10 Jan 2008, 1849hr, at Raffles Hospital.

4. I am a hopeless diehard romantic. I believe in happy ever after. I love weddings. And I love love love LOVE ACTUALLY!

5. I can watch Friends and Sex and The City again and again and again and again and again and again and again (you get the picture) without feeling bored.

6. I want a Franck Muller watch and a Chanel bag.

7. I am lighter than my pre-pregnancy days. Damn, I should have given birth earlier.

8. I love all my friends! You know who you are.

9. I miss my primary school, secondary school and junior college days. I am not so into my university days.

10. I don’t think giving birth is painful. Thanks to epidural! It’s the post-birth part that makes me not feel like having a 2nd baby.

11. I am not a shopaholic. I can finish shopping in Orchard within 2 hours. Make that 1 hour! I only like to shop at certain shops/labels.

12. I, too, cannot ride a bicycle. Although I think I succeeded once during Sec 4. I tried again in JC during our JC BBQ at east coast, and I crashed into a dustbin, much to my horror as everyone saw that!

13. I nearly drowned during swimming classes when I was in Pri 2. So, I do not really like to swim. But I can swim. A little bit. Better than my cycling.

14. I cry easily. And I always cry during sad scenes at movies. I am such a sucker.

15. I am scared of the dark, heights and the sea.

16. I USED TO think that everyone is born nice. I USED TO believe in the good of people.

17. I think I am naïve for my age.

18. I tend to daydream a lot. Really a lot.

19. I hate tomatoes!

20. I love dogs! But I am scared of them! Why? Coz I was chased by dogs twice! The 2nd time was quite terrifying, as the dog managed to bite my shoe off!

21. I have been buying Betty and Veronica comics since I don’t remember when. I love to read Archie comics still. And I can read them over and over again.

22. I do not have a driving license. Can someone motivate me to go learn driving? And I grew up thinking I will drive a red sports car.

23. I am super duper lazy. I think I am the laziest person you will know.

24. And yet, I am cooking for my Kae everyday. I hate to do that as my kitchen will be oily. I am damn sticky about my kitchen being oily. And being used by other people. I had to close my 2 eyes during confinement, as the kitchen was super freaking oily. And I hate to wash the dishes.

25. I wish I can lose another 5kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...