Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the L.O.V.E. weekend Part 1

As mentioned in my earlier blog, we celebrated Valentine's Day, and my dar dar's 33rd birthday over the love weekend 14-16 Feb 09. Yes, it was over 3 days as my dar took leave on his birthday. I always thought it was depressing to work on one's birthday. We should all be entitled to take leave on our birthdays! At least that was what I did when I was still working :P

I've separated this into 3 posts.

14 Feb, Saturday

We went for lunch at Botanic Gardens. We have not been celebrating at restuarants for a Vday dinner the last few years. Instead, we have been going to East Coast Park for our favourite barbeque dinner the last 2-3 years on Vday. And it was always crowded! So, we decided to go to Botanic Gardens with Kae this year. Our last time there was in March 2008, 11 months ago! We had great sunny weather, although I was freaking sweating like mad after 1 hour. The breeze came and went. Quite a lot of couples were there too to celebrate I assume. Me and dar were kept really busy as Kae wanted to walk and walk and walk. So we took turns to walk Kae. Sometimes I really miss the times when she can only crawl. Wahaha.








After our picnic (we had egg mayo sandwiches and Asahi beer, Kae had biscuits and yogurt), we went to Bishan to let Kae take her afternoon nappie. And we all ended up falling alseep one after the other, dar, Kae and then me. We were woken up by my brother, luckily, as he saw the fatimah lady about to give my dar a summon for packing at the loading/unloading bay!

After our "narrow escape" we went to Mount Elizabeth Hospital to visit Tiffany! Born on Valentine's Day at 0001hr! She really is a darling and, luckily, looks like her mummy Debby! Heehee. Well, it's always better to look like mummy than daddy I think.

To be continued in the L.O.V.E. weekend Part 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...